To apply for a position with The Drink Station, please see the job openings posted below for each location. Click the following link to access and complete our EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION. In an on-going effort to reduce waste and consumption, paper applications will NOT be accepted.
Pearland, TX - TDS 1
League City, TX - TDS 2
Alvin, TX - TDS 3 (Smoothie Espresso)
FLOOR ASSOCIATE (TDS002-150608)
Prefer daytime availability.
The Floor Associate is the renaissance position of The Drink Station’s retail locations. This position encompasses the general tasks and responsibilities of several jobs including cashier, barista, customer service representative, quality control agent, and dishwasher. The Floor Associate is the indispensable agent of operation for our stores and serves to keep all aspects of general store processes running smoothly throughout the workday.
Description of Duties
· Maintaining the general appearance and atmosphere of the café.
· Receiving, inputting, and preparing customer orders.
· Assisting with inventory and maintenance duties as necessary.
· Consistently assessing and exceeding guest expectations and delivery of service.
· Interacting with customers to create lasting and meaningful relationships.
Desired Skills and Expectations
· Attention to detail.
· Barista skills desirable.
· Strong people and/or customer service skills.
· Food handler license. (Can be obtained post-employment.)
· An interest in healthy foods and the arts.
Starting wage of $7.25 per hour plus tips.
*A training wage may be applicable for new hires for up to first 60 days of employment.